Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Goal Down Two to Go!

I am very excited to announce that the scale read 225 Friday morning which means I have now lost a total of 41 pounds and completed 1 of my 3 goals. It has been a lot of hard work and it has been very rewarding. I hope this serves as inspiration to others struggling to lose weight. My new goal is to reach 195 in time for my run on May 19th 2012.

Donations are now at $4,200.00 so we are making slow but steady progress there. our event at MaGerks pub is still open for Registration. It's only $10 to attend and all of the money raised will go towards the "40 miles" campaign. Here is the link so bring your friends, your boyfriend, girlfriends, husband, wife and significant others to our next great event. I looke forward to meeting you all on 11-11-11

Register Here for MaGerks in Baltimore on 11-11-11

No comments:

Post a Comment