Friday, July 22, 2011

The T-Shirts are Here, Ready for the Party Monday Night!!!

Hi Everybody. So the bad news is no new donations this week. The good news is I lost two more pounds and I am down to 247. The T-shirts are here and I already sold me first one ( SO I guess we did raise a little money this week). Come down to Bad Decisions Bar on Fleet Street in Baltimore Monday night  between 5 and 10pm and get your very own shirt. Drinks will be flowing, there will be lots of people having a good time and raising money for a great cause AND your truly will be pourin the drinks and workin the crowd.

Special Thanks to my friend Ben Caplan with GPC print solutions. He got the shirts at a great price and in time for the event.

As always, please share this page with others. If everyone that sees my blog donates just $10 we will reach our record in no time!




Thank you, Together we can do great things!

Mike S.


No comments:

Post a Comment