Friday, July 8, 2011

40 Miles for Autism I need some creative ideas

Hi everybody and thank you for reading this week. I made a mistake on the total donations recently. Our total is up to $815.00 Thank you to everyone that has helped so far. I have lost 17 lbs so far and I am down to 249 lbs. Making great progress there.

Today I want to ask people for advice on fundraising. Frankly, I really did think more people would be willing to help me along the way and I've had many people say they will but have yet to do so. It's time to start swinging for the fences. I know over the next 2 months that the guest bartending events and the T-shirt sales will help, but It was brought to my attention that many companies have annual "giving" budgets that really start to become active this time of year. If your employer has  such a budget or you think they might just be willing to contribute, please let me know. I should be able to post images of the T-shirt next week. We made a couple changes to the design and I think they are going to turn out great. Thanks again to Bev Ginter for creating the logo for me, she did a great job.

Till next week

Thank You! Together we can do great things

Mike S.

No comments:

Post a Comment