Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20th 2011, week 1

Hi Every body and thank you for checking out the blog today. It is my first run so I promise that upcoming videos will look better, but you will get the idea. All the money I raise will got to Pathfinders for Autism is hunt Valley Md. you can make donations on line or you can mail your donations to:

Pathfinders for Autism
303 International Circle suite 110
Hunt Valley MD 21030

Please note "40 miles for Autism" in the memo field on the check
you can contact them at  410-330-5370 for more information

I ask you to do 2 things:  donate whatever you can to help me reach me goal

Tell all of your friends

thanks

Mike Shelah

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I bet you lose double that weight by the end of the year! btw... ask Taylor to record one of your blog entries! It would be nice to look at her cute little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am impressed! I am even inspired... Thanks for doing this, and good luck on your journey. I'll be sending a check.
    Jenny
    momofzoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are inspired Jenny and I am glad you are donating. Please share this blog with you friends. I am grateful you have joined us.

    ReplyDelete