Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am going to raise $40,000 for Autism awareness and support

Hi: I am so glad you stopped by my new blog page today. On May 19th 2012 I am turning 40 years old and I plan to celebrate by doing something really positive. In the next 2 weeks I will begin an exercise and eating program to lose 40+ pounds of dangerous body fat. I also will be training my body to endure a 40 mile run to raise $40,000.00 for an Autism charity. I am currently working on several sponsors to help me achieve these goals. Please stand by for my first video post on May 19th 2011. I will tell you my start weight, where you can send donations and I should have my charity verified by then too! Each week I will post an update on how I am doing with fund raising and the pound losing. As the big day gets closer I will approach various media outlets to increase exposure for this event. Please share this with your friends and.....

thank you for your support!

Mike Shelah

No comments:

Post a Comment