Friday, January 20, 2012

Just shy of $10,000 for my $40,000 goal

Hi Everybody, sorry I have not been updating as much as I should. The last official report showed donations at $9,914.82 I really would like to break $10k today so any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. For health reason I had to stop my running  regiment, but I hope to be back on track in the next 30 days. Pathfinders for Autism held a fantastic FREE event at the Baltimore Aquarium last weekend and that is just one example of the many things those ladies do to support the families in the Maryland community dealing with the daily challenges of Autism. Those 4 women work their butts off (24/7 it often seems) not because of the money they earn, but because they truly love what they do and believe in the cause. I know most of them have children with Autism so this is personal for them.
As the parent of an autistic child I know how helpless you can sometimes feel. Pathfinders for Autism goes out of their way to help families just like mine and yours. All of the donation information is on the side of the blog. you can mail in a check or you can click the "donate here" link on the right hand side and pay with a credit or debit card. I had the good fortune to be on a local radio show this past week and talk about Autism, my campaign and Pathfinders.

You can go to www.wttr.com and click on the "on demand" link. then select "the Carroll County Buzz" from 1-11-12 to listen to the interview. its about 30 minutes long. Steve Aquino and Charlie Wolpoff have been great supporters in my community and we gracious enough to have me on their show to talk about this. Thanks guys, you are the best.

Stay tuned as I am gearing up for some great new events in 2012!

Thanks, together we can do great things

Mike

click here to listen to my radio interview from 1-11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment